What is a batch label and when do I need it?
A batch label is an itemized list of the parcels you will be shipping with us for that day. We use this to scan/process your packages prior to shipping.
This document is only necessary if:
- You are using your own US shipping labels
- You are shipping non-tracked USPS First Class Mail shipments - letters and flats
How to obtain a batch label:
- Create your shipment via New Shipment (single flow) or import from store/file.
- Select the shipment and click Batch to add it to a batch.
- Click Close Batch and Download Batch label.