What are the items that cannot be shipped (U.S. Shipping)?
Stallion Express strictly complies with US Customs regulations. As a result, all FDA-regulated contents cannot be shipped, including:
- Foods and anything taken by the mouth
- Drugs (Prescription and non-prescription drugs)
- Biologics (vaccines, blood products)
- Medical Devices
- Electronic Products that give off radiation
- Cosmetics (nail polish and perfume)
- Veterinary Products
- Tobacco Products
- Lithium Batteries
If you are not sure if your product has any FDA-regulated ingredient, then it is solely your responsibility to contact the US FDA and make sure it is safe to ship – or penalties will incur.
For more information, please visit this page.