What are the items that cannot be shipped ?
Stallion Express strictly complies with US Customs regulations, domestic and international carrier and airline guidelines. We are not a licensed carrier for transporting dangerous and hazardous goods.
Please note that the following items cannot be shipped:
- Personal goods or non-sale shipments - all destinations (US, CA, INT)
- Personal documents, certificates, etc.
- FDA-regulated items and shipments requiring special clearance
- Foods and anything taken by the mouth - food and beverages, toothbrushes, health supplements
- Drugs (Prescription and non-prescription drugs) - including cannabis
- Drug Paraphernalia
- Cosmetics or skincare products with active ingredients or considered as drugs
- Biologics (vaccines, blood products)
- Medical Devices
- Electronic Products that give off radiation
- Tobacco Products - including smoking paraphernalia
- Veterinary Products
- Used Automobile Parts
- Lithium Batteries
- Any plant matter
- Flammable and Hazardous materials - woodchips, matches, cleaning and other chemicals, hazardous gases, and sprays
- Firearms, ammunition or any type of weapons
If you are unsure if your product has any FDA-regulated ingredient, then it is solely your responsibility to contact the US FDA and ensure it is safe to ship – or penalties will incur. For more information, please visit this page.
Stallion Express does not ship to warehouses such as GOAT, STOCKX, SMOT, or SNEAKER CON.
- Always use packaging in good shape (sturdy and sealed). Add internal cushions if possible.
- Using 4x6 thermal labels is preferred, and packaging must be free of any labels/stickers that don't belong with the shipment.
Packaging guidelines can be found here.