Is there anything I can’t ship (Domestic/Canadian Shipping)?
We ship your Canadian parcels via Canada Post and UPS, so we follow their rules on items that cannot be shipped. To know more about the prohibited items to ship, please visit the applicable pages.
Prohibited list of items we cannot ship:
- Foods and anything taken by the mouth
- Drugs (Prescription and non-prescription drugs)
- Biologics (vaccines, blood products)
- Medical Devices
- Electronic Products that give off radiation
- Cosmetics (including nail polish and perfume)
- Veterinary Products
- Tobacco Products
- Lithium Batteries