USPS Economy FAQ
How does this service work?
- *Previously Stallion Economy USA
It works like how a normal USPS shipment would - the difference is instead of dropping off at the USPS NY hub, parcels are transported via a third-party shipping carrier and dropped directly to the recipient's local USPS hub for final mile delivery.
How long will delivery take?
- 3 to 8 business days, depending on the destination state.
Is this service fully tracked?
- Yes, tracking will be available from the drop-off at our facility until the package is delivered on the USPS website.
What are the dimension, weight and package limitations?
- We can ship up to 10 lbs and 17x17x27 in (L + W + H).
- Special Package Types (Tubes/Tube-like items) -
Any tube or similar shape items like tubes do not qualify for this postage. USPS First Class or Priority Mail may be used instead.
Will there be tax and duties involved?
- There will be no tax and duties involved. Maximum value limit of $800 USD per package.
Can I use USPS packaging for this postage?
- No. The USPS envelopes/boxes can only be used for USPS Priority Mail postage. You may use your own box or envelope packaging instead and declare the package type as Parcel or Thick Envelope.
What is the process if I use this service and I have a return?
- The return service of this postage is currently unavailable.
Why do you require Thermal Labels?
- Thermal Labels are mandatory for this service in order for the shipment to be processed without delays or errors from the carrier.
Can I use this postage for FBA shipments?
- No, the UPS labels for FBA shipments are generated from your Amazon Seller account.
Will I get USPS Insurance Coverage?
- There is no USPS insurance coverage for this postage because this is not USPS Priority Mail or First Class Postage. However, you can purchase Stallion Protection from us to safeguard your shipment while in transit.