Are my packages charged a customs fee upon reaching the destination country?
Whether you will be charged VAT, customs and clearance fees depends on the type and value of your shipment. You will be charged for:
- commercial goods with a value exceeding € 22
- gifts with a value exceeding € 45
For the delivery of packages and parcels from outside the EU, you might face customs, VAT or other clearance fees.
Customs clearance fees for shipments from outside the EU may include:
- Costs for customs declaration
- Customs, VAT and other clearance fees
- Costs which might derive from contacting the sender to gain information about the content and value of the shipment
- Costs which derive from determining the product and its value
- Storage fees
- Collection costs
- Administrative fees