Stallion Protection Terms & Conditions
Stallion Protection Terms and Conditions:
1. First $100 CAD costs $0.39 on US and Canadian shipping services (Postage Type: USPS, Stallion Express Domestic and UPS).
First $100CAD costs $0.99 on International shipping services (Postage Type: PostNL and APC).
2. Every $100 CAD after costs $1.49 on US, Canadian and International shipping services.
3. Maximum limit of $300 CAD to be protected.
4. Stallion Protection is valid only on shipments with postage from Stallion Express (not applicable for third-party postage or non-tracked postage). To be eligible, shipments must be received by Stallion Express.
*This means a 'Received' scan must be shown on your tracking updates.*
5. Claims for damage can be filed right away.
6. Claims for loss can be filed:
*30 days - from last scan or tracking update for US and Canadian shipments.
*45 days - from the last scan or tracking update for international shipments.
7. Shipments with "Delivered" Scan from carriers do not qualify for a loss claim and will not be covered by the protection. The same goes for unclaimed and returned parcels.
*As an impact of COVID-19, all carriers are oftentimes applying contactless delivery. Parcels are being delivered at the front doors, porches, and mailboxes. If the parcel is marked delivered but not received, this does not fall under loss claim.
8. Stallion Protection now includes the postage cost, so the total insurable value is calculated based on the postage cost and the declared value.
9. Approved claims will be refunded as credits to your account. Processing may take up to 7 business days.
10. For all items, it is your responsibility to take extra precaution when packaging your shipment to ensure the package will not incur any damage during the shipping process. Using bubble wrap is highly recommended.
11. Damage to the packaging of a product does not qualify for damage claims.
12. Photos of the damage must not be obscure and should include the full size of the product separate from the packaging in order to accurately assess the claim.