Stallion Protection Terms & Conditions
Stallion Protection Terms and Conditions:
1. First $100 CAD costs $0.39 on US and Canadian shipping services.
First $100CAD costs $0.99 on International shipping services.
2. Every $100 CAD after costs $1.49 on US, Canadian and International shipping services.
3. Maximum limit of $300 CAD to be protected.
4. Stallion Protection is valid only on shipments with postage from Stallion Express (not applicable for third-party postage or non-tracked postage). To be eligible, shipments must be received by Stallion Express.
*This means a 'Received' scan must be shown on your tracking updates.*
5. Claims for loss or damage can be filed right away.
6. Shipments are eligible for an approved loss claim if:
*21 days - from last scan or tracking update for US and Canadian shipments.
*30 days - from the last scan or tracking update for international shipments.
7. Shipments with "Delivered" Scan from carriers do not qualify for a loss claim and will not be covered by the protection. The same goes for unclaimed and parcels not meeting customs requirements. Some exceptions apply*
8. Stallion Protection only covers the postage cost and item subtotal. Shipping costs and applicable taxes from the sale are not granted a refund. If the declared value is lower than what is stated on the invoice, only the declared value will be refunded. It is the responsibility of the shipper to declare the correct value for all shipments.
9. Approved claims will be refunded as credits to your account. Processing may take up to 7 business days.
10. For all items, it is your responsibility to take extra precautions when packaging your shipment to ensure the package will not incur any damage during the shipping process. Using bubble wrap is highly recommended. Shipments that are poorly packaged may not be eligible for a damage claim.
11. Damage to the outside packaging of a shipment does not qualify for a Damage Claim.
12. In order to accurately assess a Damage Claim, we require photos of the damage to the product which should capture the full size of the product separate from the packaging, and photos of the outside packaging. Proof of a refund or replacement being issued first to the recipient is also required, especially if and when a shipment is received with empty contents.
13. A commercial invoice is required in order to file a claim, this invoice must include:
- Customer's name, address, and contact information.
- A unique identification number such as an order ID.
- A clear description of what you're charging for.
- The date the goods were provided (supply date).
14. Required documents must be submitted within 30 days of filing a claim otherwise the claim will be closed.