Stallion Protection Terms & Conditions
Stallion Protection Terms and Conditions:
1. First $100 CAD costs $0.39 on US and Canadian shipping services.
First $100CAD costs $0.99 on International shipping services.
2. Every $100 CAD after costs $1.49 on US, Canadian and International shipping services.
3. Maximum limit of $300 CAD to be protected. 4. Stallion Protection is valid only on shipments with postage from Stallion Express (not applicable for third-party or non-tracked postage). To be eligible, shipments must be received by Stallion Express. * A 'Received' scan must be shown on your tracking updates.*
5. Claims for loss or damage can be filed right away.
6. Shipments are eligible for an approved loss claim if there is no movement:
*14 days - from the last scan or tracking update for US and Canadian shipments.
*21 days - from the last scan or tracking update for international shipments.
7. Shipments with "Delivered" Scans from carriers do not qualify for a loss claim and will not be covered by the protection. The same goes for unclaimed parcels needing to meet customs requirements. Some exceptions apply*
8. Stallion Protection only covers the postage cost and item subtotal. Shipping costs and applicable taxes from the sale are not granted a refund. If the declared value is lower than stated on the invoice, only the declared value will be refunded. The shipper is responsible for declaring the correct value for all shipments.
9. Approved claims will be refunded as credits to your account. Processing may take up to 7 business days.
10. For all items, you are responsible for taking extra precautions when packaging your shipment to ensure the package will not incur any damage during the shipping process. Using bubble wrap is highly recommended. Shipments that are poorly packaged may not be eligible for a damage claim.
11. Damage done solely to the outside packaging of a shipment does not qualify for a Damage Claim.
12. To accurately assess a Damage Claim, we require photos of the damage to the product, which should capture the full size separate from the packaging, and pictures of the outside packaging. Proof of a refund or replacement being issued first to the recipient is also required, especially when a shipment with empty contents is received.
13. A commercial invoice is required to file a claim; this invoice must include the following:
- Customer's name, address, and contact information.
- A unique identification number, such as an order ID.
- A clear description of what you're charging for.
- The date the goods were provided (supply date).
14. Required documents must be submitted within 30 days of filing a claim; otherwise, the claim will be closed.
- All claims must be filed within 1 year of the ship date. No claims will be entertained after 1 year.